Noble Energy achieves more accurate and assured calculation models to drive scenario analysis
Learn how Noble Energy focused on creating a transparent and standardized data management platform to support rapid financial scenario analyses.
The Strategic Planning Team performed much of the Corporate Development and Planning functions using Excel. With large and disparate datasets pushing the limits of Excel to manage and evaluate scenarios in a timely fashion, they needed a more performant and standardized solution.
Proof of Concept
After evaluating other technical solutions in the space that could not meet their requirements, PlanningSpace was evaluated through a Pilot program through collaborative efforts between Aucerna and the Strategic Planning Team. Efforts focused on creating a transparent and standardized data management platform to support rapid financial scenario analyses.
After selecting Aucerna as their preferred vendor in the Planning function, PlanningSpace delivers:
- Standardized and collaborative data management provided live and more detailed data on-tap for portfolio-level planning
- Technical scalability to pull over 10,000 cases from Enersight for improved granularity, which was not previously possible
- Extended abilities to run Reserves and Tax ringfences over large datasets, which was not previously possible
- More accurate and assured calculation models to drive scenario analysis
- Extended reporting capabilities for improved executive communication and collaboration across the organization
- Configurable environment and calculation models for detailed and client-specific needs
- Streamlined workflow for Corporate Development, Economic and Financial Evaluations