Not Drilling? Time to get your Execution workflows and operational schedules in shape.
Join us for a Live 30 minute Webinar followed by a 15 minute Q&A Session.
Running lean is the new norm! Due to poor market conditions, activity has decreased, and the time is now to get your execution workflows and operational schedules established. With the proper tools and processes in place, you can run lean when normal activity levels return. Join this webinar to see how the flexible capabilities of Aucerna Execute can help facilitate and streamline your execution workflows and operational scheduling needs.
Thursday, April 30, 2020.
9:00 AM MDT | 10:00 AM CDT
Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
11:00 AM AEST | 9:00 AM SGT
What will you learn?
- Realize the value of defining your execution workflows.
- The costs of not using a fit for purpose system to manage execution workflows.
- The value of centralized Execution data.
- The value of integrated operational scheduling.
- What to do with all this data once you have it.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and Metrics in the Execution space.
Senior Solution Architect
About the Presenter:
Marc has worked closely with upstream oil and gas clients for the past 10 years. With a highly technical background, keen business sense and joy of working with customers, Marc easily bridges Aucerna’s Asset Planning and Execution solutions to customer processes and business problems. His particular passion is ensuring every business unit can use the same toolset to identify bottlenecks and remove redundancies.