Using Aucerna Portfolio and Enersight Together
Join us for a Live 30 minute Webinar followed by a 15 minute Q&A Session.
Enersight can be used to understand development options at the asset level, which is often an important step in corporate planning. As a result, Enersight can and often does become the repository for the building blocks for corporate planning exercises. When companies go to use that data in a corporate capital allocation exercise, some difficulties can arise. This webinar is about addressing those challenges.
Brought to you in two time zones:
North America & Europe
Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
8:30 AM MDT | 9:30 AM CDT | 3:30 PM CET
Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
11:00 AM AEST | 9:00 AM MYT
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- The three “styles” of integrating Enersight data into portfolio analysis.
- The strengths and weaknesses of each style.
- A brief overview of how to use integration with each style.
- How to access resources to accomplish each type of integration.
- What the complete planning exercise using both products might look like.
- Different ways of using Enersight data for portfolio decisions.
- Considerations about granularity and periodicity of the data.
- Appropriate ways of applying portfolio learnings back to Enersight.
- What an integrated system might look like.
Vice President Consulting
About the Presenter:
Jim has been in the Oil and Gas Industry as an engineer, engineering manager, hedge manager, planning manager and consultant for 40 years. He started with Amoco, spent most of his non-consulting career with Maxus/YPF/Repsol, and is currently a VP of Consulting with Aucerna, specializing in Portfolio Management and in large multi-product deployment. He has written numerous SPE papers, magazine articles, etc. on the subjects of portfolio management and hydrocarbon hedging.