Calgary, Alberta — June 30, 2009
On June 10th, 2009 at the Metropolitan Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada more than 100 Oil and Gas executives attended the launch of esi.manage™ v3.0, the leading Integrated Business Planning and Capital Management Software Solution designed for the Oil and Gas Industry.
Attendees were given a broad overview of the new key capabilities in v3.0 through a business simulation based on the fictitious operating company, Smart Oil & Gas. The simulation was conducted by Brian Moreland (in the role of VP of Strategy and Planning) and Graham Kirk (in the role of Asset Manager). The business simulation included:
- Preparation of Board Meeting Slides
- Cash Flow Scenarios (Different Price Decks and Different Project Selections)
- Automatic Uploading of Project AFE’s, Actuals and Field Estimates
- Q1 Project Re-forecast (CAPEX, OPEX and Production)
- Rank and move projects based on Operational, Economic and Company-specific metrics
- Analysis of the impact to the Long Term Plan of the Company
A customer presentation was delivered by Judy Mah, Manager Business Analysis for Enerplus. Judy addressed how Enerplus has implemented esi.manage into their Capital Management System as the key to managing all the phases of their capital management lifecycle.
3esi is an international E&P software and services company committed to serving the Oil and Gas industry by creating Integrated Business Planning and Capital Management Software Solutions. 3esi is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with offices in Europe, Latin America and the U.S. For more information, please visit www.3esi.com.
ContactEileen Puczko 3esi inc.