Make the best decisions at every stage of asset development
Join us for a series of technical webinars demonstrating how best to use Enersight for asset development planning. We’ll cover a variety of topics with something for users of all skill levels. Themes will range from advanced scenario analysis workflows, economics modeling, to common support questions. Each month we will be holding 2 webinars on specific use cases presented by Aucerna’s experts.
Asset Planning Scenario Analysis: Risk Scenarios
North America & Europe
Thursday, May 28, 2020.
9:30 AM CDT | 8:30 AM MDT | 3:30 PM CET
Thursday, June 11, 2020.
11:00 AM AEST | 9:00 AM SGT
Presented by: Anna Narra, Principal Consultant, Team Lead, Asset Planning, Aucerna
Learn quick techniques for modeling ranges of outcomes on various drivers using Enersight’s script scenario capabilities. Scenario scripting can be used to modify risk among other aspects of a project as a combination of sensitivity runs while also streamlining the process by allowing users to write text scripts to modify specific project variables which are commonly needed. Sensitivity runs are commonly used to show adjusted production, capital, opex, and prices. In addition, we will review how to submit these results to a PDS which can allow for additional analysis of the results. We hope you can join us for this first session of the Enersight Webinar Series.
Principal Consultant, Team Lead, Asset Planning
About the Presenter:
Anna is an experienced Principal Consultant who has delivered consulting services, data modeling, training, and product technical support to clients. She has worked with a wide variety of companies on unconventional field development and business planning projects, including successful product implementations with companies ranging from multinationals to independents. Utilizing her technical expertise and knowledge of the upstream planning process, Anna has helped streamline planning workflows with an emphasis on client satisfaction. Anna holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Texas A&M University and a Masters in Mathematics from the University of Texas.
What to expect in the Enersight Series?
These webinars will be executed 1-2 times every month and we will be covering a variety of topics with something for users of all skill levels.
- Asset Planning Scenario Analysis: Scheduling Scenarios
- Asset Planning Economics: Incorporating Full Cash Flow
- Asset Planning Economics: Single Well Analysis
- User Data and Custom Functions
- Production Goal Seeking and Capital Constraints
- Production Downtime, Constraints and Pipeline Modeling
- Asset Planning Help Resources: Improve Your Experience by Leveraging Our Portal
- Asset Planning Help Resources: Review Common Challenges Solved by Our Support Desk
- Asset Planning Advanced Capabilities: Custom Reporting
- Asset Planning Help Resources: Understanding Enersight Settings Hierarchy
- Asset Planning Help Resources: Understanding Curtailment Logic